Please consider the following before returning parts for credit;
- A CSC team member will need to be contacted for approval prior to any goods being sent back for credit.
- Credits will generally not be issued for goods purchased more than 6 months prior to proposed return date (unless due to warranty issues)
- Items returned must be in saleable condition and original packaging.
- Unless the parts were supplied in error or were not of saleable quality, then a 10-20% handling/re-stocking fee will apply to all parts accepted for return.
- Any non-stocked items that were specifically ordered/made will generally not be considered for return i.e. custom pipework, custom mufflers etc.
- Claims for shortages or damaged items will only be recognised if CSC has been notified within 7 days of the customer receiving the goods.
- When returning parts for credit, please provide original invoice number and clearly mark the packing with whom they have been returned from.
- Any upgrades made to stock items are non-refundable unless these have been done at fault of CSC Exhaust Parts. These include labour components such as; bend & tube flaring, AdBlue Upgrade, T610 Extension, 650C series stacks etc.
We also offer an electronic smartsheet that can be emailed to you to fill in if preferred.
This will then need to be either emailed back to email@example.com or sent back with the items.